Student Documents


Please click on the link of the form that you need below. 

Certificate of Enrollment 6.6.2023
Please note that the DDS will accept the documents below as proof of enrollment. Please click here for more details

  • Certificate of Enrollment that is dated within the last 30 days
  • Student Transcript (does not have to be certified)
  • Current progress report or grade report with student's name on it
  • Current student ID issued by the school or school system
  • Other forms of school identification showing student's first and last name

Alcohol Drug and Awareness Program (ADAP) Certificate
(only for students who took Health at EHS)
**Contact front office at 770-784-2920**